♦ 18 :)
Thursday, September 19, 2013 | 12:09 AM | 0 comments
So ermmm hyee :)Basically 18 is almost over in few minutes time so let me make a recap about today :)
OFFICIAL LOVE LETTER <3
So today's 18 yeay! You know what? I wake up filled with excitement and I was really looking forward to this day like freaking bad >< (since bulan2 sebelum kita tak brape sgt and bulan2 sebelum ni ada yg awak LUPA) okay perlu sgt lah caps hahahaha XD
I went to school with a wide smile on my face and I was like 'hi! Hi! Hi!' and nisa felt weird with my behaviour this morning. Guess I'm just too excited hahaha xD
And then *jeng jeng jeng* you came in the usual way you come to school. Seriously nampak awak org senyum lebar gila lebih kepala dah pun senyuman tu hahahahaha see yin ckp org gila senyum tanpa sebab. Okay then in class, I'm the one who is over-energetic idek why cause maybe it's 18 today? Hehe xP then bla bla bla belajar belajar belajar and BAM! it's agama YEAY! x3 TAAAAAAAPIIIIIIII........... unfortunately it doesn't go as how I expect it to be. Suddenly farah told me about the changes for this saturday's program and I was like ARGHHH DAMN IT WHY NOWWWW?!! So during agama I was busy susun-ing the tentative program :/
All I wanted to do today is to be with you with no stress or disturbance but hmmm :( Some people make me lose my mood. Especially tut and tut and tut and banyak lagi tut lain. I'm sorry for my behaviour till it affected your mood I'm just ermmm majorly sad that you're gonna leave me for 3 long years eh days. I'm so sorry :/ Ermmm thanks for lowering your ego towards me thanks a lot honey :)
So, happy 18th dear ♥ six months had passed since we're together and yeah we've been through lots of ups and downs together but those ups and downs make our bonds tighter :) I'm sorry for everything I had done to you. I sometimes may be awful to you but trust me I did that when I'm jealous. So ermmm sorry for not-layan-you much when I'm in a bad mood, jealous but look at the bright sight, you always make me laugh again when I cry. You are always there even when you're mad at me. You are my shoulders when I need. You're the one who comforts me when I'm scared. You are always patience with me. You are perfectly my everything :)
Thanks for loving a pathetic girl whose not that pretty nor cute, who doesn't know how to love, who doesn't how to express her feelings well, an imperfect girl who has many flaws. Again thanks dear honey.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, HAPPY 18TH ♥
-xoxo, your imperfect girl-


HI GAIS. Nama saya Awatiff. Nama panjang saya Awatiiiffffffffffffff. This is my Original and Official blog. I’m 16. I can never say no to food. I’m nice when I’m in a good mood. I start cursing people when im not. And that’s me who have a particular weird attitude. Saya memang muda tapi tinggi saya 158cm dan akan meninggi lg ^^v cool. Thank you for visiting ma blog. Come again next time Bye


