♦
Sunday, September 15, 2013 | 1:58 AM | 0 comments
It's 1.08 a.m and I can't sleep. My eyes hurt haha don't care about that. Untunglah tidur sedap kan sekarang ni. Ermmmm I hope you sleep well without worrying anything about me. Barulah boleh tidur dgn aman kan kan kan? :)
Btw, I'm watching High School Musical 3 and you can't imagine how much I miss you so freaking much right now. Out of the blue I feel regret marah, sedih, disappointed etc etc etc dekat awak tadi :( Troy and Gabriella here are just so cute together I wanna kill them! How I wish we were like that ... Tadi keluar lagu Right Here, Right Now and I was crying suddenly hahahaaha dah macam org gila dah sbb teringat kat awak okay I FEEL SO POYO arghhasdfghjkl. Tak sukanya rasa poyo ni sbb terasa sgt poyo yg teramat poyo hahahaha poyo. Okay too much poyo there. Ouh did I forget to tell you? ZAC EFRON HOT DLM CERITA NI DLM CERITA MANA2 PUN HAHIHUHEHO
Okay okay jangan jealous dgn Zac Efron his an artist. Ermmmm anyways I'm sorry pasal tadi to make you feel that you're ss with me. But seriously, you're not ss-ing I feel what you're trying to sampaikan but you never feel what I am trying to sampaikan like mcm hari tu I cried when you said you never felt my caringness, my love and you said I never find time for you :/ And today seriously the whole day awak banyak cakap pasal this person and that person okay bukan banyak but majorly your topic today is them. I got jealous, mad and then you got pissed off by my attitude I'm sorry :'( I should just listened to your stories and just simpan perasaan tu tak patut tunjuk pun. I'm sorry :'/ Ermmmm org menyesal sgt2 tadi cause well awak ada syazana to turn to but I have no one. Awak ada dia untuk ceriakan balik hati awak while I have to try and cheer up myself. And tbh, I almost gave up (my meaning of gave up: ambik cutter cut2 tangan) but I remembered what you said 'Just remember that I love you so much' well that succeeded to stop me. Thanks :)
Ermmmm okay lupakan lah :/ I'm sorry for everything. Ermm okay sebenarnya main thing nak cerita pasal high school musical tapi jadi cerita lain pulak. Okay so then back to HSM. Simply, HSM reminds me of you idek why. I just miss you freaking much right now :/ Ermmm okay goodnight.
They're cute together aren't they? Sorry for the pics I just love them!!
I want a dress like this :(
-xoxo, your all-so-ever pathetic girlfriend-








HI GAIS. Nama saya Awatiff. Nama panjang saya Awatiiiffffffffffffff. This is my Original and Official blog. I’m 16. I can never say no to food. I’m nice when I’m in a good mood. I start cursing people when im not. And that’s me who have a particular weird attitude. Saya memang muda tapi tinggi saya 158cm dan akan meninggi lg ^^v cool. Thank you for visiting ma blog. Come again next time Bye


