+Follow me or go Home ?
So Random
Sunday, September 22, 2013 | 3:59 AM | 0 comments

Hey there you! 


How's the camp? Must be one hell of a good camp ain't it? :/ I'm still sad about not going it :( So yeah I'm perfectly fine here :) (Kot? hahahaha okay not so la) and now is somewhere like 3.12 a.m and I can't sleep :( I'm freaking tired from the dinner but idk why can't I sleep!!! Could it be? Can it be? Would it be possible if the reason is you? HAHAHAHAHA XD Okay actually it's true I got excited that you're going back tomorrow so ermmm I can't wait to meet you >< You know how I MISH YOU SO FREAKING MUCH? >< CEPATLAH BALIK SINI !!!!!! So ermm me want tell you about prefect's dinner. It didn't go as planned but the form 5 said IT WAS A NIGHT TO REMEMBER and the teachers ENJOYED themselves too even if the event is quite boring :|

I have choir practice this morning at 8 a.m and dengan selambanya orang dtg lambat pukul 9 dtg kot? cikgu tak marah hehehehehehehe X) And believe me lagu Putera Puteri ada byk gila teramat sgt sungguh sekali paling nian byk sgt tukar and Alto with Sop1 and 2 doesn't harmonize AT ALL. IT WAS A COMPLETE DISASTER !!!!! I WAS LIKE " MAN AM I IN THIS CHOIR?" (okay sounded show off hahahahaaha sorry :p) BUT! there's a but. Lagu I Will Always Remember You was THE MOST beautiful song we ever sang we ourselves felt the chills. Nyanyi lagu tu je boleh menang. nyanyi lagu putera puteri pftttt disaster done over dead gone whoosh never gonna sing again. The judge will be like "ARGH THEY"RE BURNING MY EARS!" when we sing Putera Puteri and when we sing I Will Always Remember You surely the judge will be like "AHHHHHHHH SOFT MUSIC FINALLY!" So I was stressed about choir cause basically the contest is this saturday and no one realize, dorg byk sgt main. I mean if they want to sing then they should give some commitment to it I mean like PUH-LEASE THE EXAM IS LIKE SO NEAR NOW SO CAN YOU LIKE COOPERATE WITH US? (mat-salleh style gedik) so bla bla bla bli bli bli blu blu blu then balik.

I went to khookie's house to finish up some things. kitorg balut hadiah yg tak dibalut lagi, gunting this paste this and gunting that paste that sgt memenatkan. but then me and khoo (bukan nak berlagak ke apa tau) wrap a hell good of a present and we were like "AWHHHHH CANTIKNYA KITA BALUT" hahahahaha XD We went there at 4 and the decoration so far so good. Me and khoo were counting cupcakes. at first we thought we were short 5 cupcakes so I went around stressed-ly jerit "CUPCAKE TAK CUKUP" and then farah dtg and kira dye ckp cukup so me and khoo ask her how much did she order and turns out she ordered 125 -.- and we thought it was supposed tobe 130. so stress dah makin bertambah kat situ. and then bla bla bla at 6.30 like that we change our clothes and khoo sgt cantik. dah lah pakai white dress nampak mcm angel. untunglah dye nmpak mcm angel. awak mesti nampak dye mcm angel jugakkan? :/ I wore mine and hahaha I look quite a disaster. okay then majlis start and I was kelam kabut-ing to see if everything go as planned BUT NO. Everything did not go as planned and I was damn freaking mad sbb dorg tak ikut tentative yg org siapkan and I feel like SIA SIA JA AKU BUAT TENTATIVE TU PAGI2 BUTA HAMPA TAK GUNA PULAK. so i got stressed and I didn't enjoy the night much. and khoo nampak org stress and she said senyum lah and I was like :


org tak enjoy pun malam tu seriously. and I was like I WISH YOU WERE HERE TO CALM ME !!!!! kalau awak ade takdelah org stress sgt hari ni :/ stress dari pagi sampai malam. ergh -,-tiba2 stress balik bila teringat.

ermmmm so honey, I miss you :) and comeback with a good news okay? I love you, byee byeee :)







◄ OlderNewer ►