+Follow me or go Home ?
So Random
Hye honeeeyyyyyyyy!!!!!!
Saturday, September 14, 2013 | 4:40 AM | 0 comments
Ehemm ehemmmm mic test 1,2,3 
Hye dear wolfie x) It's me (your girl?) hehe xP. Ermm guess what? It's 1.23 a.m and I'm not in bed yet. Well guess it because I miss you so I can't sleep >< (or am I just over-thinking. again?) Well practically it's just because I'm not sleepy and I don't know why I'm not sleepy and surely I'll be freaking sleepy in class tomorrow >< But majorly is I MISS YOU! (Why am I so mengada eeeeee menyampah ><)

Mannnnn do you know how lonely I am right now? I'm bored, I'm lonely bored lonely bored lonely bored lonely bored lonely bored lonely like this fella down here. Pity her aight? That's me right now and it would be nice if you're beside me right now. Just imagine, I'm alone at the pier watching my lame reflection and suddenly you appeared out of the blue and back-hugged me awwwwhhhhhh <3


I hope for you to call me any second now but that is just like waiting for you to do your homework (I'm not perli-ing ...... or am I? :P) Okay okay no offense honey I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry mianhae gomenasai! *bow a hundred times*

Okay I'm scared I just saw a pic errrrrr wake up!!! okay okay tak payah, pergi tidur balik hahahaha :P I'm fine kot? wait you didn't ask pun hahihuheho ermmm ermmm I'm so hyper tonight YAAHHHH WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!!! HAHA. OKAY. YOU. DID. NOTHING. I'M. JUST. CRAZY. TONIGHT.

Well yeah practically I syok-sendiri-ing a lot tonight. Here's the result of the experiment





Gambar ini teramatlah sangat poyo hahahaha



I'm not trying to be emo or what but the hair just won't budge ><

ermmm so so conlusion : Your girl syok sendiri a lot tonight ish ish ish

O'OH IT'S ALREADY 2 AM!!!!! I 'LL SLEEP NOW HEHE DON'T SCOLD ME FOR SLEEPING LATE AIGHT HONEY XP

Goodmornight I love you muah muah XD

-xoxo, your syok-sendiri-a-lot girl-




◄ OlderNewer ►