♦
Monday, September 30, 2013 | 10:59 PM | 0 comments
I hate myself so much right now
I’ve lost because I’ve just been so blind and immature. I have to admit it, I love you so freaking much more than my family. I never meant for any of these things to happen. I’m so bad at making conversation. I'm so bad at love and I'm so bad at being a girlfriend. I just want to make things alright. But I know I can’t please you all the time. I’m screwed. I'm sorry.
...help
- knife: hi
- glass: hi
- scissors: hi
- bobby pin: hi
- razorblade: hi
- screwdriver: hi
- me: please go away im too weak to say no anymore please
![]() |
![]() |
And I've been telling myself for 4 hours now
but
And I guess you don't care anymore

















HI GAIS. Nama saya Awatiff. Nama panjang saya Awatiiiffffffffffffff. This is my Original and Official blog. I’m 16. I can never say no to food. I’m nice when I’m in a good mood. I start cursing people when im not. And that’s me who have a particular weird attitude. Saya memang muda tapi tinggi saya 158cm dan akan meninggi lg ^^v cool. Thank you for visiting ma blog. Come again next time Bye


