♦ 518 Reasons Why I Love You.
- I love the effort you make.
- I love the way you keep your cool whenever I do stupid things.
- I love the fact that I've met you during the craziest time of my life and you changed it all in just a mili-second.
- You took care of me when that one evil creature left me
- You're so beeeeeeaaaaautiful. (intonasi seperti mna ditulis :P)
- I once met your mom but I know we'd get along JUST FINE later. (maybe?)
- You memorized my phone number. I don't even remember it.
- Thank you for being stupid enough to not leave me when all I do is hurt you.
- I love your smile…. I seriously, seriously do.
- Especially when you laugh. Drop dead beauty ><
- I know you like it when I sweet talk. Ha! Gotcha!
- You wanna marry no one else, Only me.
- Because you're never mad at me.
- You're sweet
- We're sweet
- The way you lose control when you start singing.
- You're cuddlesome.
- You make me worry.
- LIKE ALL THE TIMEEEE
- You make me jealous. ...
- Because you never gave up.
- You're the first and last person I think about.
- Your eyes are enough to make me melt.
- How you listen to me talk nonsense for hours.
- I seriously still don't see why you loved me.
- Bcs you know Im not the most handsome guy ever
- But you still choose me
- Thank you for waking up 12 or 3 in the morning just to talk to me. I'm so sorry.
- For making me smile.
- I love how you'd call me just to say you love me.
- We played stupid games.
- You play FIFA w me rather than playing your fav games on xBox
- I like how a hug from me would drown your frustration from a bad grade.
- I'm sorry I have corny jokes.
- I know I'm annoying but I never heard you say it even though I'm most annoying to you. xD
- Love the way you say, "Awakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk". (sgt mengada)
- How you correct my spellings.
- How you correct my english.
- The way you correct ma pronunciation
- How you always finish my sentences.
- The way you sing….. Hm, can't even describe how much it makes my heart beat a hundred times faster.
- I can't go on a day I mean an hour without talking to you. I'll be dead any minute
- You may not be my first and but I promise you're the last. (TRUST ME THIS TIME. IM NOT A PROMISE BREAKER)
- It's always nice to wake up in the morning knowing I'll get to talk to you.
- But even nicer if I get to wake up next to you every morning.
- How you'd give me hugs whenever I would ask for one.
- How you look hanging when I tease to kiss you and do 'that' stuff halfway
- Then you'll be mad at me
- And you start to abuse me
- YOU'RE MA SUGAR GLIDDER YG GATAL <3
- You're too good for me.
- How I'm your favorite.
- Wait for me till the day I get to marry you.
- How you're able to get me to open up.
- How you're able to make me write all this.
- I can be myself around you.
- Because I think you're funny. XD
- You get mad at me when I'd make fun of you.
- You care about what I feel.
- You worry about me
- You'd wait for me.
- I love how I'm actually scared of you. Is that weird? Nevermind, it's hard to explain.
- Nothing else matters when I'm with you.
- You don't look for attention.
- But you're seeking for mine :P
- You're mature.
- TOO MATURE
- You're funny in your own little way.
- You're a good influence in me.
- We're perfect together.
- How you'd actually call just to ask how I am after a big night. Really sweet.
- You're the only good thing I have.
- When I met you, I hardly ever remember what sad feels like.
- You're my best friend
- You're my happiness
- I owe everything to you.
- You excite me.
- When I see you, *nosebleed*
- When i see you, i become too too tooo happy. x)
- Because you let me watch you sleep.
- Because you let me watch you on cam.
- Because you let me see YOU (if you get what I mean)
- Because you sing for me.
- Because you're brave enough to tell me that what I do is stupid.
- The way you mad at me when I talked about death thingy.
- You're amazing.
- I can't imagine my life without you.
- I can stay forever in love with you.
- I will not regret anything I had with you.
- I can tell you anything.
- You're not too boring :P
- You're fun to be with
- You're more than just a pretty face.
- I can fight against the world just to be with you.
- You've given meaning to my existence.
- You're honest.
- You're beautiful.
- You trust me.
- I trust you.
- You spoil me too much.
- Miracle… you're a miracle.
- Because I am truly by far the luckiest person in the world.
- Your innocence.
- You're willing to be mine.
- You let me be yours.
- How you felt jealous to others.
- Your compassion for others.
- You complete me.
- I understand you completely.
- Your voice is like candy to my ear.
- I mean drugsssssssssss
- You make 5 seconds so meaningful.
- There is nothing in my life I'd like to change anymore.
- You make me laugh sincerely
- You know what's important.
- You make my dreams come true.
- You make me feel…. Different.
- You're positive. But org yg buat awak jd negative thinker xD
- I appreciate you more than you'll ever know. But hm..............
- I love you because you love me for who I am.
- Awak selalu puji org even Im at worst time tu.
- You're very understanding.
- You're a hard-worker.
- Because when I'm sad, you'll try to make me feel better
- You actually would like to know my story.
- You change yourself for me.
- You wake up early
- You're soft-hearted now
- I know you're proud of me.
- I find it extremely adorable when you're trying to express yourself knowing it's hard for you.
- I just can't seem to stop thinking about you.
- I know you miss every single seconds of your life.
- I do too.
- I just can't stay mad at you for too long.
- If I ever hurt you again, you'll never know how sorry I will be.
- You've inspired me.
- The way you dance its just too cute ><
- Hundreds of good people out there are chasing after you but you chose to be with me instead.
- You're very attractive.
- I stare at your photos a lot. Muahahahaha!
- I like your hair. I think it cute
- You look so cute with that 18 shirt
- You look beautiful when you're free hair
- I love you best with your hair is messy. It's when you're most beautiful.
- Because you act smaller than I am.
- Your addiction towards sock bunny
- You make me feel crazy for you.
- You make me behave.
- When you're clueless abt what im saying/singing xD
- When you say, "boy" it melts my heart forever
- I like it that you don't quite realize how stupid I am.
- When you make funny faces.
- When you do that puppy eyes. And bibir kebawah :P
- When you think you're fat when you're not.
- And yes, when you say, "No;"
- To me, you're perfect.
- You're the kind of girl I'm actually looking for; I just don't know how to describe.
- You gave me second chance.
- A third.
- And hopefully, a fourth.
- I can't wait to see you again.
- I always wanted to keep you warm when you're cold.
- You listen to your mom.
- Your sense of style.
- I could never get tired of looking at you.
- Watching you is very entertaining than watching Tv ><
- You're the kindest person ever.
- I fall in love every seconds you laid on ma chest
- You're mysterious.
- You always doubted me
- You know that I'm a flirter
- But you stick w me no matter how hard the situation is.
- No matter how jealous you are w the girls.
- With you, love is not a competition.
- Never met anyone like you.
- I would love to watch you success one day.
- I can't imagine you ever being mean.
- I cnt imagine if one say you left me
- Cause I know you wouldn't
- "She wont leave me"
- I can put up with you.
- No matter how cold I get to you, you're still able to stick by my side.
- You're wonderful.
- Love how you felt nervous.
- How you eat
- How you eat a lot but never get fat.
- How you take care of yourself.
- How you take care of me too
- Your morning voice sounds cute.
- YOUR DRAWING MAKES ME MELT
- You're busy but still have time for me, even just for a while.
- Sorry if I force you on Skype at times.
- I'm sorry I'm lazy enough to get care for myself.
- You love me for me.
- How I never had to use any of my "awesome" pick up lines to catch your attention. Hahahahaha
- You actually believe in relationships after you met me.
- I'll stick with you.
- I'll promise that
- Sorry if I push you about things sometimes.
- Sorry if I've been immature.
- Sorry about my lame excuses.
- Sorry if I lied to you.
- Sorry kalau awak terpaksa mengalah
- Sorry kalau awal terpaksa ikut kehendak org.
- Ok enough w that sorry
- Your soft low voice.
- You love to eat
- You love games
- Your fav food is lagsana
- Ok its actually LASAGNA
- I cant spell things correctly Im sorry
- You're not cheap
- You're expensive
- I mean PRICELESS
- I know you love my smile
- No matter how I keep saying things over and over again, I know you'll understand because you know I'm trying.
- You know my password.
- You know I can't stay mad at you although you hurt me a little bit.
- You inspire me to study hard.
- One day, I'll get you a nice sock bunny :D
- You know so much about me.
- You make me go nervous
- I know you think this is cheesy.
- I know I'm stupid for doing this.
- I know you really love my hair
- Sorry if I've asked you to change your shirts you're wearing.
- Because its too SEXYYY
- Im afraid other guys might disturb you
- And Im not there to defend you -.-
- Sorry if I've said your shirt is cute
- I think they really are.
- Please, don't ever try to get your mom to talk to me ever again. I get nervous.
- You get me all love sick.
- I learned to appreciate life more.
- You're independent.
- I almost died when you didn't text me
- Our memories, that "picture" is my phone wallpaper.
- It's nice you like the cartoon I drew. LOL!
- I'll miss you when schools holidays.
- I dont know what else to say.
- I know you don't get all romantic with me because I'm nervous.
- But we're the sweetest couple ever!!
- Remember that Monday?
- We're just like married couples
- Monday couples :3 Gary <3 Ji Hyo
- If we don't end up together, you know I wish you all the best.
- I know you'll still like me that time :P
- Queen of jealousy is your other names :P
- Kuat merajuk
- Every time you're jealous, you'll sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.............................................................. GO DIE
- I like that ><
- Remember when I called and I sang some songs while crying? I cherish that moment <3
- And when I force you to sing my fav song, Im sorry
- I like your seriousness.
- I can't wait to hug you.
- You're the only thing I need.
- You never judged me.
- Stop being so cute. It melts me
- Someone called me fool for doing this… but I don't care. It's going to be worth it.
- You call me dimbo
- You call me Le Sayssssssssssssssss, Galy Galy Oppa, Wolfie, Fate
- You dont mind if org Epic failed yet you laugh smpai tak ingat dunia =="
- You;re shy when I kissed you
I hate Syai. #Eh?
- I wanna be your husky ><
- You're loser :P
- You're my world.
- You loves 18.
- So do I
- You're my entertainment.
- I actually do not flirt.
- You actually think its funny bila org habis battery. I dono why xD
- You make everything easy and hard for me at the same time.
- Challenging.
- I'm sorry I ask too much questions sometimes.
- I love it when we're playing with each others like a real siblings.
- You're dependable.
- You taught me the meaning of love.
- "Lonely" will never ever come back to me.
- You're trustworthy.
- I want to be the one to make all your friends jealous.
- I just did? MUAHAHAHAHA
- I adore you.
- "You pick all the pieces up when I was a broken soul."
- You don't care if I'm nasty.
- You like to stay wake at late nights and talk nasty things with me.
- I actually don't care if you diss me around people.
- It's my fault, I'm just simply embarrassing.
- Kita buat orang lain rasa annoying dgn kita.
- I want to be the first person you'd call when you're sad.
- You appreciate life.
- You have beautiful eyes.
- I love you eye smile
- Especially bila mata awak bengkak
- I like playing with your ears.
- You listen to me?...
- My purpose in life is to actually love you and only you.
- You think I'm handsome+cute.
- I'm creative with you.
- I'm able to do things I've never been able to.
- I know you get jealous sometimes.
- Its hard for me to dream of you but when I do, I really loveeeeeeee that dream
- My future life with you is unimaginable.
- We'll be the sweetest married couple on earth.
- We will have three kids ><
- You're weird when you're sick.
- You seem to get more and more beautiful as days goes by.
- You love to smile
- I get butterflies in my stomach.
- You make me wonder.
- Sorry if I'm not that tough.
- You're cute when you're tired. Hah!
- Bila kita skype, then awak mengantuk,,,,,,, tp degil taknak end call. Nasib tak jatuh phone.
- Then when I start talkinggggg and you start sleepingggggggggg,,,,,, I think its cute ><
- Love your way with words. Walaupun suka ulang2 ayat sama ><
- The way you look when you sleep.
- The way you treat my friends.
- That moment bila awak fedup <3
- I love the way you let me live my life freely without jealousy.
- Love the way your voice sounds over the phone.
- You take care of "us".
- You're clingy yet so cute
- I love the way your voice sounds when you whisper sweet things in my ear.
- I don't care if you think my jokes are too sensual.
- You did silly things that I consider as cuteness overload
- You're my best friend.
- I love your hands.
- You'll be seronok gila bangang bila I kiss you through the phone.
- I'd still love you even if you don't.
- Your ability to talk things through.
- Your greatness.
- Your surprises.
- For waiting for me to get back on when I get disconnected.
- The way we make up after a fight.
- Mcm dkt kem
- I think about you every morning.
- You're the one.
- You changed me from being a "panas baran"
- You never failed.
- But I did.
- Love when you say, "rindu sangat sangat sangat"
- You're my honey bunny sugar baby.
- Your sensitivity.
- And emotional gila ><
- You let me spoil you.
- And you actually spoiled me like I'm your baby boy
- You complete my thoughts.
- You let me distract you when you're doing homework/not in the mood/sick.
- I'm really sorry about that.
- I love the way we talk all night.
- You never forget.
- You're a promise keeperrrrrrrrrrr
- You love unconditionally.
- You have kind words.
- You always remember.
- Somehow you know what it takes to please me.
- You can read my mind.
- Kita sehati sejiwa
- You're not fat. Hahahahaha.
- You never fail to make me smile
- I smiled when I saw you
- You're a lot more beautiful than the angel I've imagined.
- I love you because you never say lies.
- I love you more than yesterday.
- I want to be your meow. Haha.
- You have respect for yourself.
- You're my better half.
- You can be affectionate.
- I know you tried to open up for me.
- Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat
- How you love me like no other.
- Because you've forgiven me.
- You tried to get home early just for me.
- You fight for some things just for me.
- The way you make me feel when I think I'm nothing.
- The way you smile after I tell you I love you.
- The way you smile after I wink you <3
- You've never put me down.
- How I can never hate you.
- You've got expectations for me.
- You and I are a good team. Hahah. Wait, I'm not sure about this.
- But yeah we make a good team ^^ Kelat
- Yes we fought. A lot.
- But I CANT LIVE A DAY W/O MAKING YOU CRY. I JUST CANT
- I need to tease you ebelidayyyyyy. Yes ebeli singel deiiii
- You're my motivation. I mean look at me. I got a few A's for my final? HAHAHAHA
- You compliment me.
- EVERY SINGLE TIME WE SKYPE.
- LIKE EVERY TIME WE MET EACH OTHER
- Or whenever I asked your opinion, who's handsome-er, me or that boy, you'll say YOU but obviously that guy is hotter than me???? Lol xD
- You make me want to live longer.
- And stay w you foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
- You actually enjoy spending time with me.
- You stand by me.
- You don't stay mad long.
- Because you can sing.
- Because you're a famous singer for me.
- Ability to make me feel good when I'm feeling bad.
- Because you're unexpected and yet you're exactly what I've always wanted.
- I'm comfortable with you.
- Your mushy-ness.
- Because whenever you're jealous and I asked this You're jealous?, you'll ask me another 'panic' ques : "YOU THINK?" BHAHAHAHAHA XD
- We always have a good time.
- You give me this funny feeling inside.
- You give me the reason to actually check my phone.
- We talk every morning.
- And night.
- I mean every second?
- I love how different we are from each other.
- The way you say my name.
- It's adorable when you roll your eyes when I say something stupid.
- The way you tell me that you always want to be with me.
- The memories we share.
- You make time count.
- You are effortlessly beautiful.
- You actually try to be a good chef for me.
- Because you're a 'chef'
- You add colors to my life.
- You support my decisions.
- Your facial expressions.
- Your puppy eyes look.
- You're ambitious.
- Our mutual decisions.
- Because we can tell each other anything.
- I love your feet.
- Because you're a push-over. Hahaha!
- You're squishable
- Because you tried to change me.
- The feeling of being your one and only.
- I love how it's easy for me to name things I love about you.
- You look good in whatever you're wearing.
- Because you beautiful as you are. And that's perfect for me.
- You encourage me.
- Because you're the best in my life.
- Because you're the only person I tolerated into changing me.
- Because you love my Mailo
- You make me so hard to think the moment you called me "Abang".
- You solved my problems.
- You're my air.
- You let me kiss you even when you're crying
- Because you cried for me.
- You hate make-up
- Because you look even beautiful without make-up.
- I love you more than my hair.
- I love you more than my phone.
- I love you more than my cat.
- I'd change my lifestyle for you.
- Because I'm always hopeful.
- You know I call purr Puri Puri x3
- I love how you make me yearn for your smile every time I wake up.
- Because I don't give a damn about what they say.
- I love how you drive me crazy, making me crave for your voice whenever you don't talk when i called you.
- I love how I wake up in the middle of the night just to think about you.
- I love your silly comments.
- It's sorta funny+cute when you're scared.
- Then you'll end up the call.
- That's why I love to tease you.
- I love how I couldn't sleep at night because my reality finally got better than my dreams when I met you. I miss you now
- I love how I can brag about knowing someone as beautiful as you were mine
- I love talking about you.
- Because you're calm.
- I love how I wake up in the morning, wishing you'd be lying next to me.
- Loving you is not a waste of time
- I love it when it rains and I wish you were here sitting with me.
- Awak selalu utamakan org.
- I love the way we talk about serious things.
- I love how I always seem to see your face wherever I turn.
- You keep me standing.
- I love how just the very thought of you stops me from doing something stupid.
- I love it when just thinking of you would get me to do things I never thought I could.
- I love how you tell me what to do.
- You;re ma wifey
- Because you give me attention.
- I love how you keep my feet firmly on the ground.
- Because you whine a lot about your problems. Nasib baik kiut mengadu dkt semua org xD
- Because you're strong.
- But not really that strong but, stronger than a baby but ok lah you can still stick w me ><
- I love how you give me the assurance that no matter what happens someone will always love me for who I really am.
- I love how you tell me what's wrong with me but never hate me for it.
- Your love for life.
- Your interests.
- Because you take my breath away.
- Because you're still there even when we were separated.
- I love the way you are.
- I could die happy right now.
- I actually wait hours for you knowing I'd only get to talk to you for 30 minutes.
- I read our conversations over and over again.
- The reason I talk so much is because I'm actually shy. (This does not make sense.) I meant, I'm sorry I talk too much at times, I do that when I'm nervous and when i'm being ignore by you.
- Every day, I still hope you'll get back with me when we break up.
- When you get all shy.
- Because you make me shy even more.
- Love when I see your name on the screen.
- On my phone.
- Your voice half asleep.
- How I can't understand a thing you say when you're half asleep.
- How you put smiley faces.
- How you think my smiley faces are cute.
- How you put the rare smiley on my contact number.
- I love how your smile's enough to make me forget about a rough day.
- I love the idea of you.
- The moment I heard your voice for the first time.
- After all this time, you still make me nervous.
- You actually fangirling over me.
- Love it when you yawn.
- The way you say you'll be right back but you never do. Hahah. I don't know if that's something to love but just thinking of it makes me smile.
- That you don't care how much of a big kid I am.
- Your loyalty.
- I could say, "I miss you" every day.
- I'd still love you if you become obese. I'm serious.
- You always say what I need to hear.
- Your nice skin?
- You manage to look so hot with your messy hair.
- I love how you make me lose my appetite even when my favourite food is in front of me.
- I love our half picture.
- Because you steal ma pictures.
- Because we have funny pictures.
- I'm not scared anymore.
- You've helped me prove to my friends that I can change.
- Eh mcm dah lebih je?
- Takpe I sayang you lebih
- Because I know you like it when I say, "I love you."
- You turn me on without doing a thing.
- How you'd wish you can talk to me all night long.
- I don't care if you don't get my jokes...
- How I look at celebrity's photos and no matter how good they are, they'd never look good as you.
- I could spend hours watching, The hot artist and not feel a thing and watch you for hours and just die….. Oh my goodness!
- I love the feeling that I get whenever I see kids and daydream about having a family with you.
- Then we'll berangan2 ada happy familyyyyyy
- I CANT WAIT TO MAKE BABIES W YOU
- Because you'll beg me for forgiveness until i make you cry. And at last, i'm the one hugging you instead. And I'm the one who comfort you. (smiles)
- You changed me for the best. You changed me real good. Thank you.
- I love you more than anything
- Because you know who you are
- BECAUSE I REALLY REALLY REALLY DO LOVES YOU W ALL MA HEART
xoxo Dimbo
◄ Older
♦ 518 Reasons Why I Love You.
- I love the effort you make.
- I love the way you keep your cool whenever I do stupid things.
- I love the fact that I've met you during the craziest time of my life and you changed it all in just a mili-second.
- You took care of me when that one evil creature left me
- You're so beeeeeeaaaaautiful. (intonasi seperti mna ditulis :P)
- I once met your mom but I know we'd get along JUST FINE later. (maybe?)
- You memorized my phone number. I don't even remember it.
- Thank you for being stupid enough to not leave me when all I do is hurt you.
- I love your smile…. I seriously, seriously do.
- Especially when you laugh. Drop dead beauty ><
- I know you like it when I sweet talk. Ha! Gotcha!
- You wanna marry no one else, Only me.
- Because you're never mad at me.
- You're sweet
- We're sweet
- The way you lose control when you start singing.
- You're cuddlesome.
- You make me worry.
- LIKE ALL THE TIMEEEE
- You make me jealous. ...
- Because you never gave up.
- You're the first and last person I think about.
- Your eyes are enough to make me melt.
- How you listen to me talk nonsense for hours.
- I seriously still don't see why you loved me.
- Bcs you know Im not the most handsome guy ever
- But you still choose me
- Thank you for waking up 12 or 3 in the morning just to talk to me. I'm so sorry.
- For making me smile.
- I love how you'd call me just to say you love me.
- We played stupid games.
- You play FIFA w me rather than playing your fav games on xBox
- I like how a hug from me would drown your frustration from a bad grade.
- I'm sorry I have corny jokes.
- I know I'm annoying but I never heard you say it even though I'm most annoying to you. xD
- Love the way you say, "Awakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk". (sgt mengada)
- How you correct my spellings.
- How you correct my english.
- The way you correct ma pronunciation
- How you always finish my sentences.
- The way you sing….. Hm, can't even describe how much it makes my heart beat a hundred times faster.
- I can't go on a day I mean an hour without talking to you. I'll be dead any minute
- You may not be my first and but I promise you're the last. (TRUST ME THIS TIME. IM NOT A PROMISE BREAKER)
- It's always nice to wake up in the morning knowing I'll get to talk to you.
- But even nicer if I get to wake up next to you every morning.
- How you'd give me hugs whenever I would ask for one.
- How you look hanging when I tease to kiss you and do 'that' stuff halfway
- Then you'll be mad at me
- And you start to abuse me
- YOU'RE MA SUGAR GLIDDER YG GATAL <3
- You're too good for me.
- How I'm your favorite.
- Wait for me till the day I get to marry you.
- How you're able to get me to open up.
- How you're able to make me write all this.
- I can be myself around you.
- Because I think you're funny. XD
- You get mad at me when I'd make fun of you.
- You care about what I feel.
- You worry about me
- You'd wait for me.
- I love how I'm actually scared of you. Is that weird? Nevermind, it's hard to explain.
- Nothing else matters when I'm with you.
- You don't look for attention.
- But you're seeking for mine :P
- You're mature.
- TOO MATURE
- You're funny in your own little way.
- You're a good influence in me.
- We're perfect together.
- How you'd actually call just to ask how I am after a big night. Really sweet.
- You're the only good thing I have.
- When I met you, I hardly ever remember what sad feels like.
- You're my best friend
- You're my happiness
- I owe everything to you.
- You excite me.
- When I see you, *nosebleed*
- When i see you, i become too too tooo happy. x)
- Because you let me watch you sleep.
- Because you let me watch you on cam.
- Because you let me see YOU (if you get what I mean)
- Because you sing for me.
- Because you're brave enough to tell me that what I do is stupid.
- The way you mad at me when I talked about death thingy.
- You're amazing.
- I can't imagine my life without you.
- I can stay forever in love with you.
- I will not regret anything I had with you.
- I can tell you anything.
- You're not too boring :P
- You're fun to be with
- You're more than just a pretty face.
- I can fight against the world just to be with you.
- You've given meaning to my existence.
- You're honest.
- You're beautiful.
- You trust me.
- I trust you.
- You spoil me too much.
- Miracle… you're a miracle.
- Because I am truly by far the luckiest person in the world.
- Your innocence.
- You're willing to be mine.
- You let me be yours.
- How you felt jealous to others.
- Your compassion for others.
- You complete me.
- I understand you completely.
- Your voice is like candy to my ear.
- I mean drugsssssssssss
- You make 5 seconds so meaningful.
- There is nothing in my life I'd like to change anymore.
- You make me laugh sincerely
- You know what's important.
- You make my dreams come true.
- You make me feel…. Different.
- You're positive. But org yg buat awak jd negative thinker xD
- I appreciate you more than you'll ever know. But hm..............
- I love you because you love me for who I am.
- Awak selalu puji org even Im at worst time tu.
- You're very understanding.
- You're a hard-worker.
- Because when I'm sad, you'll try to make me feel better
- You actually would like to know my story.
- You change yourself for me.
- You wake up early
- You're soft-hearted now
- I know you're proud of me.
- I find it extremely adorable when you're trying to express yourself knowing it's hard for you.
- I just can't seem to stop thinking about you.
- I know you miss every single seconds of your life.
- I do too.
- I just can't stay mad at you for too long.
- If I ever hurt you again, you'll never know how sorry I will be.
- You've inspired me.
- The way you dance its just too cute ><
- Hundreds of good people out there are chasing after you but you chose to be with me instead.
- You're very attractive.
- I stare at your photos a lot. Muahahahaha!
- I like your hair. I think it cute
- You look so cute with that 18 shirt
- You look beautiful when you're free hair
- I love you best with your hair is messy. It's when you're most beautiful.
- Because you act smaller than I am.
- Your addiction towards sock bunny
- You make me feel crazy for you.
- You make me behave.
- When you're clueless abt what im saying/singing xD
- When you say, "boy" it melts my heart forever
- I like it that you don't quite realize how stupid I am.
- When you make funny faces.
- When you do that puppy eyes. And bibir kebawah :P
- When you think you're fat when you're not.
- And yes, when you say, "No;"
- To me, you're perfect.
- You're the kind of girl I'm actually looking for; I just don't know how to describe.
- You gave me second chance.
- A third.
- And hopefully, a fourth.
- I can't wait to see you again.
- I always wanted to keep you warm when you're cold.
- You listen to your mom.
- Your sense of style.
- I could never get tired of looking at you.
- Watching you is very entertaining than watching Tv ><
- You're the kindest person ever.
- I fall in love every seconds you laid on ma chest
- You're mysterious.
- You always doubted me
- You know that I'm a flirter
- But you stick w me no matter how hard the situation is.
- No matter how jealous you are w the girls.
- With you, love is not a competition.
- Never met anyone like you.
- I would love to watch you success one day.
- I can't imagine you ever being mean.
- I cnt imagine if one say you left me
- Cause I know you wouldn't
- "She wont leave me"
- I can put up with you.
- No matter how cold I get to you, you're still able to stick by my side.
- You're wonderful.
- Love how you felt nervous.
- How you eat
- How you eat a lot but never get fat.
- How you take care of yourself.
- How you take care of me too
- Your morning voice sounds cute.
- YOUR DRAWING MAKES ME MELT
- You're busy but still have time for me, even just for a while.
- Sorry if I force you on Skype at times.
- I'm sorry I'm lazy enough to get care for myself.
- You love me for me.
- How I never had to use any of my "awesome" pick up lines to catch your attention. Hahahahaha
- You actually believe in relationships after you met me.
- I'll stick with you.
- I'll promise that
- Sorry if I push you about things sometimes.
- Sorry if I've been immature.
- Sorry about my lame excuses.
- Sorry if I lied to you.
- Sorry kalau awak terpaksa mengalah
- Sorry kalau awal terpaksa ikut kehendak org.
- Ok enough w that sorry
- Your soft low voice.
- You love to eat
- You love games
- Your fav food is lagsana
- Ok its actually LASAGNA
- I cant spell things correctly Im sorry
- You're not cheap
- You're expensive
- I mean PRICELESS
- I know you love my smile
- No matter how I keep saying things over and over again, I know you'll understand because you know I'm trying.
- You know my password.
- You know I can't stay mad at you although you hurt me a little bit.
- You inspire me to study hard.
- One day, I'll get you a nice sock bunny :D
- You know so much about me.
- You make me go nervous
- I know you think this is cheesy.
- I know I'm stupid for doing this.
- I know you really love my hair
- Sorry if I've asked you to change your shirts you're wearing.
- Because its too SEXYYY
- Im afraid other guys might disturb you
- And Im not there to defend you -.-
- Sorry if I've said your shirt is cute
- I think they really are.
- Please, don't ever try to get your mom to talk to me ever again. I get nervous.
- You get me all love sick.
- I learned to appreciate life more.
- You're independent.
- I almost died when you didn't text me
- Our memories, that "picture" is my phone wallpaper.
- It's nice you like the cartoon I drew. LOL!
- I'll miss you when schools holidays.
- I dont know what else to say.
- I know you don't get all romantic with me because I'm nervous.
- But we're the sweetest couple ever!!
- Remember that Monday?
- We're just like married couples
- Monday couples :3 Gary <3 Ji Hyo
- If we don't end up together, you know I wish you all the best.
- I know you'll still like me that time :P
- Queen of jealousy is your other names :P
- Kuat merajuk
- Every time you're jealous, you'll sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.............................................................. GO DIE
- I like that ><
- Remember when I called and I sang some songs while crying? I cherish that moment <3
- And when I force you to sing my fav song, Im sorry
- I like your seriousness.
- I can't wait to hug you.
- You're the only thing I need.
- You never judged me.
- Stop being so cute. It melts me
- Someone called me fool for doing this… but I don't care. It's going to be worth it.
- You call me dimbo
- You call me Le Sayssssssssssssssss, Galy Galy Oppa, Wolfie, Fate
- You dont mind if org Epic failed yet you laugh smpai tak ingat dunia =="
- You;re shy when I kissed you
I hate Syai. #Eh?
- I wanna be your husky ><
- You're loser :P
- You're my world.
- You loves 18.
- So do I
- You're my entertainment.
- I actually do not flirt.
- You actually think its funny bila org habis battery. I dono why xD
- You make everything easy and hard for me at the same time.
- Challenging.
- I'm sorry I ask too much questions sometimes.
- I love it when we're playing with each others like a real siblings.
- You're dependable.
- You taught me the meaning of love.
- "Lonely" will never ever come back to me.
- You're trustworthy.
- I want to be the one to make all your friends jealous.
- I just did? MUAHAHAHAHA
- I adore you.
- "You pick all the pieces up when I was a broken soul."
- You don't care if I'm nasty.
- You like to stay wake at late nights and talk nasty things with me.
- I actually don't care if you diss me around people.
- It's my fault, I'm just simply embarrassing.
- Kita buat orang lain rasa annoying dgn kita.
- I want to be the first person you'd call when you're sad.
- You appreciate life.
- You have beautiful eyes.
- I love you eye smile
- Especially bila mata awak bengkak
- I like playing with your ears.
- You listen to me?...
- My purpose in life is to actually love you and only you.
- You think I'm handsome+cute.
- I'm creative with you.
- I'm able to do things I've never been able to.
- I know you get jealous sometimes.
- Its hard for me to dream of you but when I do, I really loveeeeeeee that dream
- My future life with you is unimaginable.
- We'll be the sweetest married couple on earth.
- We will have three kids ><
- You're weird when you're sick.
- You seem to get more and more beautiful as days goes by.
- You love to smile
- I get butterflies in my stomach.
- You make me wonder.
- Sorry if I'm not that tough.
- You're cute when you're tired. Hah!
- Bila kita skype, then awak mengantuk,,,,,,, tp degil taknak end call. Nasib tak jatuh phone.
- Then when I start talkinggggg and you start sleepingggggggggg,,,,,, I think its cute ><
- Love your way with words. Walaupun suka ulang2 ayat sama ><
- The way you look when you sleep.
- The way you treat my friends.
- That moment bila awak fedup <3
- I love the way you let me live my life freely without jealousy.
- Love the way your voice sounds over the phone.
- You take care of "us".
- You're clingy yet so cute
- I love the way your voice sounds when you whisper sweet things in my ear.
- I don't care if you think my jokes are too sensual.
- You did silly things that I consider as cuteness overload
- You're my best friend.
- I love your hands.
- You'll be seronok gila bangang bila I kiss you through the phone.
- I'd still love you even if you don't.
- Your ability to talk things through.
- Your greatness.
- Your surprises.
- For waiting for me to get back on when I get disconnected.
- The way we make up after a fight.
- Mcm dkt kem
- I think about you every morning.
- You're the one.
- You changed me from being a "panas baran"
- You never failed.
- But I did.
- Love when you say, "rindu sangat sangat sangat"
- You're my honey bunny sugar baby.
- Your sensitivity.
- And emotional gila ><
- You let me spoil you.
- And you actually spoiled me like I'm your baby boy
- You complete my thoughts.
- You let me distract you when you're doing homework/not in the mood/sick.
- I'm really sorry about that.
- I love the way we talk all night.
- You never forget.
- You're a promise keeperrrrrrrrrrr
- You love unconditionally.
- You have kind words.
- You always remember.
- Somehow you know what it takes to please me.
- You can read my mind.
- Kita sehati sejiwa
- You're not fat. Hahahahaha.
- You never fail to make me smile
- I smiled when I saw you
- You're a lot more beautiful than the angel I've imagined.
- I love you because you never say lies.
- I love you more than yesterday.
- I want to be your meow. Haha.
- You have respect for yourself.
- You're my better half.
- You can be affectionate.
- I know you tried to open up for me.
- Every time I look at you, my heart misses a beat
- How you love me like no other.
- Because you've forgiven me.
- You tried to get home early just for me.
- You fight for some things just for me.
- The way you make me feel when I think I'm nothing.
- The way you smile after I tell you I love you.
- The way you smile after I wink you <3
- You've never put me down.
- How I can never hate you.
- You've got expectations for me.
- You and I are a good team. Hahah. Wait, I'm not sure about this.
- But yeah we make a good team ^^ Kelat
- Yes we fought. A lot.
- But I CANT LIVE A DAY W/O MAKING YOU CRY. I JUST CANT
- I need to tease you ebelidayyyyyy. Yes ebeli singel deiiii
- You're my motivation. I mean look at me. I got a few A's for my final? HAHAHAHA
- You compliment me.
- EVERY SINGLE TIME WE SKYPE.
- LIKE EVERY TIME WE MET EACH OTHER
- Or whenever I asked your opinion, who's handsome-er, me or that boy, you'll say YOU but obviously that guy is hotter than me???? Lol xD
- You make me want to live longer.
- And stay w you foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
- You actually enjoy spending time with me.
- You stand by me.
- You don't stay mad long.
- Because you can sing.
- Because you're a famous singer for me.
- Ability to make me feel good when I'm feeling bad.
- Because you're unexpected and yet you're exactly what I've always wanted.
- I'm comfortable with you.
- Your mushy-ness.
- Because whenever you're jealous and I asked this You're jealous?, you'll ask me another 'panic' ques : "YOU THINK?" BHAHAHAHAHA XD
- We always have a good time.
- You give me this funny feeling inside.
- You give me the reason to actually check my phone.
- We talk every morning.
- And night.
- I mean every second?
- I love how different we are from each other.
- The way you say my name.
- It's adorable when you roll your eyes when I say something stupid.
- The way you tell me that you always want to be with me.
- The memories we share.
- You make time count.
- You are effortlessly beautiful.
- You actually try to be a good chef for me.
- Because you're a 'chef'
- You add colors to my life.
- You support my decisions.
- Your facial expressions.
- Your puppy eyes look.
- You're ambitious.
- Our mutual decisions.
- Because we can tell each other anything.
- I love your feet.
- Because you're a push-over. Hahaha!
- You're squishable
- Because you tried to change me.
- The feeling of being your one and only.
- I love how it's easy for me to name things I love about you.
- You look good in whatever you're wearing.
- Because you beautiful as you are. And that's perfect for me.
- You encourage me.
- Because you're the best in my life.
- Because you're the only person I tolerated into changing me.
- Because you love my Mailo
- You make me so hard to think the moment you called me "Abang".
- You solved my problems.
- You're my air.
- You let me kiss you even when you're crying
- Because you cried for me.
- You hate make-up
- Because you look even beautiful without make-up.
- I love you more than my hair.
- I love you more than my phone.
- I love you more than my cat.
- I'd change my lifestyle for you.
- Because I'm always hopeful.
- You know I call purr Puri Puri x3
- I love how you make me yearn for your smile every time I wake up.
- Because I don't give a damn about what they say.
- I love how you drive me crazy, making me crave for your voice whenever you don't talk when i called you.
- I love how I wake up in the middle of the night just to think about you.
- I love your silly comments.
- It's sorta funny+cute when you're scared.
- Then you'll end up the call.
- That's why I love to tease you.
- I love how I couldn't sleep at night because my reality finally got better than my dreams when I met you. I miss you now
- I love how I can brag about knowing someone as beautiful as you were mine
- I love talking about you.
- Because you're calm.
- I love how I wake up in the morning, wishing you'd be lying next to me.
- Loving you is not a waste of time
- I love it when it rains and I wish you were here sitting with me.
- Awak selalu utamakan org.
- I love the way we talk about serious things.
- I love how I always seem to see your face wherever I turn.
- You keep me standing.
- I love how just the very thought of you stops me from doing something stupid.
- I love it when just thinking of you would get me to do things I never thought I could.
- I love how you tell me what to do.
- You;re ma wifey
- Because you give me attention.
- I love how you keep my feet firmly on the ground.
- Because you whine a lot about your problems. Nasib baik kiut mengadu dkt semua org xD
- Because you're strong.
- But not really that strong but, stronger than a baby but ok lah you can still stick w me ><
- I love how you give me the assurance that no matter what happens someone will always love me for who I really am.
- I love how you tell me what's wrong with me but never hate me for it.
- Your love for life.
- Your interests.
- Because you take my breath away.
- Because you're still there even when we were separated.
- I love the way you are.
- I could die happy right now.
- I actually wait hours for you knowing I'd only get to talk to you for 30 minutes.
- I read our conversations over and over again.
- The reason I talk so much is because I'm actually shy. (This does not make sense.) I meant, I'm sorry I talk too much at times, I do that when I'm nervous and when i'm being ignore by you.
- Every day, I still hope you'll get back with me when we break up.
- When you get all shy.
- Because you make me shy even more.
- Love when I see your name on the screen.
- On my phone.
- Your voice half asleep.
- How I can't understand a thing you say when you're half asleep.
- How you put smiley faces.
- How you think my smiley faces are cute.
- How you put the rare smiley on my contact number.
- I love how your smile's enough to make me forget about a rough day.
- I love the idea of you.
- The moment I heard your voice for the first time.
- After all this time, you still make me nervous.
- You actually fangirling over me.
- Love it when you yawn.
- The way you say you'll be right back but you never do. Hahah. I don't know if that's something to love but just thinking of it makes me smile.
- That you don't care how much of a big kid I am.
- Your loyalty.
- I could say, "I miss you" every day.
- I'd still love you if you become obese. I'm serious.
- You always say what I need to hear.
- Your nice skin?
- You manage to look so hot with your messy hair.
- I love how you make me lose my appetite even when my favourite food is in front of me.
- I love our half picture.
- Because you steal ma pictures.
- Because we have funny pictures.
- I'm not scared anymore.
- You've helped me prove to my friends that I can change.
- Eh mcm dah lebih je?
- Takpe I sayang you lebih
- Because I know you like it when I say, "I love you."
- You turn me on without doing a thing.
- How you'd wish you can talk to me all night long.
- I don't care if you don't get my jokes...
- How I look at celebrity's photos and no matter how good they are, they'd never look good as you.
- I could spend hours watching, The hot artist and not feel a thing and watch you for hours and just die….. Oh my goodness!
- I love the feeling that I get whenever I see kids and daydream about having a family with you.
- Then we'll berangan2 ada happy familyyyyyy
- I CANT WAIT TO MAKE BABIES W YOU
- Because you'll beg me for forgiveness until i make you cry. And at last, i'm the one hugging you instead. And I'm the one who comfort you. (smiles)
- You changed me for the best. You changed me real good. Thank you.
- I love you more than anything
- Because you know who you are
- BECAUSE I REALLY REALLY REALLY DO LOVES YOU W ALL MA HEART
xoxo Dimbo
◄ Older
|
Le Owner ♥
![]()
Ma Name : ORANG UTAN
Gender : JANTINA
BirthPlace : I DON"T KNOW WHERE
BirthDate : I DON"T KNOW WHEN
Age : 4 MONTH ALREADY
KEWL FACTS
✿ I hate liars
✿ I will fulfill someone wish if she/he makes such silly and cute face*even she/he ask me to terjun lombong LOLSOFUNNY*
✿ Slow internet connection mostly like SLOTH
✿ Others that hate me
|