+Follow me or go Home ?
So Random
Every Pic Has it Story :)
Monday, November 18, 2013 | 3:10 AM | 0 comments
This pic started everything. Without this, we won't be like who we are now. It got something to do with number 8 too ^^ The first ever moment where our crushes toward each other increasing rapidly. The jersey. Number 8 x3 Because of the jersey? Or the lucky number? Fate. Hahah XD

And then this. The first time we went on a trip together <3 Considered it as an official first date aight? XDA nice trip to Penang together :) It was great and ofc our bond had increased since this <3

And this was ......... ermmmmmm when was this again? Okay forgotten haha okay don't be mad >< what I remember was this was when we din't came to school. You've come to my house to spend some 'quality' time with me. Awwwwwwhhhhh that's shi sweet of my boyfie <3


Well this I remembered CLEARLY. It was the day after you just get back from kem staf sarjan. You didn't go to school thr next day and so was I. Well I played a few tricks to make mummy let me ditch school that day. Then you came to my house. Everytime when we're alone I just love the atmosphere. We were like a married couple. You don't know how happy I am that time. Oh gawddd I was like, I wanna marry you asap >< Oh and when you have to go, I cried lololol well it's too saddening to watch you go :(

And this was when we 'kononya' how we celebrate independence day :) Penat ikut awak cari seluar >< sekali jumoa.haaaa byk terus beli. Please kurangkan perbelanjaan dah tau okay deary? :)

And finally to this. Our latest date :) Blue was our colour. I remember that I've got rejected THREE TIMES by you just to HOLD YOUR HAND >< And I have to make the first move (what?) Hahahaha cam whoring all the way. Our date was always the best :) 

There you have it :) Story of our love <3

-xoxo, yours faithfully girlfriend-






◄ OlderNewer ►