+Follow me or go Home ?
So Random
Happy Anniversary!!!! xoxo ♡♡♥♥
Monday, November 18, 2013 | 12:59 AM | 0 comments

   
Boyfie xoxo <3
Dearest boyfriend.

Happy 18th! 8 month has passed since we've been together <3 I can't believe it's been this long... it honestly doesn't feel like 8 months has passed :) So, in you arriving at this post, it means you've read my tweet. Ermmm okay I know and you know it well too that I'm not the best at expressing my feelings ......and I thought by giving you letters or writing something would be the best way to show how I truly feel for you deep down.

Yes we' fought and yes ...I can be down right nasty ...I can be annoying ...I can be a burden ...but it never changes my feelings for you deep down inside. You are the most perfect boyfriend a girl would ever want and I'm lucky I got you :) You are my everything. I want you to be part of my life every step of the way. I love you so much, so much that it goes past what would could possibly mean.

I need you like every breath of air I take. I love everything about you. Your eyes, your face, your LIPS, your BODY, your HANDS your muscular arms and legs XP  Everything. Your smile is one of the most gorgeous things I've seen. It's just full of love and care <3 It brings a smile to my heart everytime every second every moment you smiled :) You've understood me and seen more in me than any other person. You've figured out things about me and the relationship that others couldn't figure out in years.

I love how calm and patient you are with me...no one else has ever given me that previlege. You make my life so much better. I haven't been this happy or satisfied wih my life in ... I can't even remember when. Our meaningful talks are something I wold cherish till the end of my life <3 Everything is so natural and easy with you. You're very caring and kind. I'm so proud to be with you. I can'y believe I even have the privilege to be with you. Believe me when I say you mean the world to me. Never forget that. You are the ONLY person I will ever want and nothing will change my mind. The only place where I feel the safest is in your arms <3. I've never felt such intense feelings for someone before. I really want this to lasy and I know that if we want it to last it will :) I won't ever let you go without a fight. I Love You <3 So Freaking Much. Forever <3
You're perfectly my everything <3

Perfect the way you are <3

One of my favourite things to do with you.
Hold hands. Your hands, strong yet gentle. I love how they gently cares me and wipe my tears...how they lift up my chin and kiss me. I love how they support me and pull me close to you <3 Holding hands with you is something that has meant a lot to me :) The best moment is when we're lying next to eac other and we hold hands :) For some strange reason I feel like I'd be lost if I let go of our hands. Forever lost. If I ever did lose you, I'd be lost.

Waking up next to you first thing in the morning would be so great right now on this fine anniversary <3
The days where we feel like we were a married couple <3

You soft touch seducing me <3
My worst fear is losing you :'(
And you're worth the wait <3
To be like this forever. A dream come true <3

-xoxo, yours faithfully girlfriend-







◄ OlderNewer ►