+Follow me or go Home ?
So Random
Surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Monday, November 18, 2013 | 3:48 AM | 0 comments

My Present to you For Our Anniversary


Hey there boyfriend <3 It's 0325 a.m and I haven't sleep yet. I've just finished what I started ^^ Mannnnn believe it me needs a lot of patience and huhhhh doing that thing is tiring. I was sleepy but I need to finish this thing up cause I wanna take a picture and show it to you what I made for you ^^ Wanna see it? Wanna see it? Hahahahahha wait fot it ............. (drum role)

Taaaa-daaaaahhhhhhhh! Yes it's a dream catcher ^^ I bought the stuff I need at Berjaya Time Square. And then I made it myself ^^ Sorry if it's not that appealing to you :/ This is all I can give for you on our anniversary cause you know I'm currently saving money to pay you back. Remember that I said I was scolded by abah? Well it's all because of this. I wanted to go BTS cause I know I can find a dream catcher for you there. Well I did found it but it's DIY dream catcher. So I just bought the stuff I need and made it myself ^^ Handmade by none other than me :)

I'm sorry I had to lie to you that I didn't bought the dream catcher for you :( I had to because I wanted to make a surprise for you. So ermm. SURPRISEEEEE!!!!!!! Yeah, I was willing to get myself hurt by your words but those are the sacrifices I made to surprise you ^^ It was hurting when you said that you want ..... to buy a dream catcher for you. When you said that I never spend money on you. You know when you say all that, the stuff to make the dream catcher was in my bag and honestly I feel like I wanted to throw it away. I wanted to tell you that I did bought a dream catcher for you cause the hurting just went overboard ^~^ But nevermind. I bear with the pain just to make this. Soo ermmm hope you like it ^^ Just don't ask how much it is hahahahaha you can never know. And sorry again if you don't like it.

Anyways, happy 8 month anniversary honey ^^ Here is my present for you. A dream catcher :) 

-xoxo, yours faithfully girlfriend-





◄ OlderNewer ►